Insert a Google Map into the Gutenberg editor.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Map Displays a Google Map
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Map Block’
- Activate Map Block from your Plugins page.
- Upload the entire map-block folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Fix: Added button to assit with opening controls when clicking map.
- Initial public release.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Maps Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors