The best is, without any knowledges concerning Programming you can customize the Slideshow by yourself. This Plugin is Widget Ready and will highly improve your Blog/Website’s Layout.
What this Slideshow can handle:
- Display unlimited Posts with Images
- Widget Ready
- Navigation through Back & Forward Buttons
- Nice overlaying Description and Post Title automatically grabbed from your Post
How this Slideshow can be customized:
- Choose Category ID for Slideshow
- Choose number/sort/order of Posts
- Autorotate on/off (Loop yes or no)
- Slideshow Speed and Duration
- Choose a vertical sliding Effect rather than default horizontal Effect
- Styling: Width, Height, Border, Text length of Description, Color, Font, Mouseovers etc.
- Upload /wp-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/WP Slideshow and customize the Slideshow to your needs.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/wp-slideshow/slideshow.php'); ?>in your template or add it as a Widget in Themes/Widgets.
- Add Custom Field to your Post with Key “featured” and Value should be direct link to the image like “http://www.google.de/logo.png” (without quotation marks).
- Where can I insert WP Slideshow?
You can Insert WP Slideshow everywhere! For Example under your Navigation Bar, in your Footer, Sidebar etc.
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You don’t have to edit the Stylesheet you can make changes directly in your Administration Panel (Settings –> WP Slideshow)
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
Defautlt Resolution for the pictures is 400×250. Keep in mind that, when you change width and height you have to change the resolution of your Images as well.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP Slideshow is available for download