Variable Product Swatches for WooCommerce is altimate solution for Color, Image, Button and Radio Swatches For WooCommerce Variable Product Attributes
- 4 Custome attributes, Color, Image, Button and Radio.
- Details settings page to customize design and functions.
- Quick support.
This may have bugs and lack of many features. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome. Please fork the repository from Github.
Getting Started with Variable Product Swatches for WooCommerce is only a matter of moments.
Check out the detailed documentation created by us to help you out to run Variable Product Swatches for WooCommerce in the best way.
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Variable Product Swatches for WooCommerce
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on this Link. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
How can I configure attributes?
Even this plugin has been installed and activated on your site, variable products will still show dropdowns if you’ve not configured product attributes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click that Type selector to change attribute’s type. Besides default options Select and Text, there are more 4 options Color, Image, Button/Label, Radio to choose.
- Select the suitable type for your attribute and click Save Change/Add attribute
- Go back to manage attributes screen. Click the cog icon on the right side of attribute to start editing terms.
- Start adding new terms or editing exists terms. There will be a new option at the end of the form that allows you choose color from colorpicker, upload image or choose as a button for those terms.
Is it compatible with any kinds of WooCommerce Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with any WooCommerce theme. If any issue with you theme you can contact us, we will fix that.
Does it show in product QuickView?
Yes, it supports any kinds of product quick view.
Does it work on MultiSite?
Yes, it is.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Variable Product Swatches for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- bug fix
- Media upload bug fix
= 1.0.0 – 20 January 2022=
* Initial release