An Easiest solution for showing message to the user to whitelist the site on their adblocker
Installing unblockadblocker is easy, go to you your WordPress admin panel and click on Plugins > Add New, searching for “unblockadblocker”.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin manually by downloading the plugin from wordpress.org/plugins
1. Upload the entire unblockadblocker folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Unblock Adblocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Unblock Adblocker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a major bug about the undefined message
- Make it comptiable with WordPress 6.0
- Fixes bugs
- Fixed Classic Editor Broken issue
- Fixed Site broken issue with latest version of WordPress.
- Fixed Media Uploding issues.
- Improve settings
- Initial Release