This plugin allows you to place a 3D figure (cube) on your website. In addition, you can link the reference to any side of the cube. When a user clicks on the cube twice, it redirects him a particular webpage.
You can change the background and size of the field containing the 3d model.
How does it work?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Three D Cube’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘Three D Cube’.
- Upload the ‘Three D Cube’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘Three D Cube’ from your Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Three D Cube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Three D Cube