Taxonomy Templates allows user selection of a theme’s available taxonomy templates, much like how pages can select their template.
When additional templates are available, a drop down appears on the edit Category, Tag and any custom taxonomy pages.
- Use automatic installer
- Activate plugin
- Install your taxonomy templates in theme folder. Denoted by ‘Taxonomy Template Name:’ in comments at top of php file.
- Visit Edit Category/Tag/Taxonomy to select desired template from drop menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress compatability check, still works after a decade!
- PHP 8 Compatability
- Check for empty option value.
- Now supports parent template inheritance.
- Bug fix – exit after template include
Quick fix for undefined variable warning.