A template is a combination of an existing PDF file and some objects: textfields / textareas / images.
Objects have placements: on which pages and where the objects are placed on the PDF. The same object can be duplicated several times on the same page or across several pages.
Template groups are used to help organize templates: business cards, A4 flyers, posters, etc.
By assigning users as moderators of a group, all templates placed in the template group must be moderated before being allowed to be printed.
A customization is the result of a user using a template and placing his own text / images on the template.
The admin can decide to allow customizations to be shared amongst users. Users can browse the different template groups and look at the customizations made by others.
Customizations can also be quickly cloned by the press of a button, and then modified by the user.
Install ThreeWP Activity Monitor to allow users to see social activity: when a new template is created, when a customization is made, etc.
Imagemagick must be installed.
- Download and activate.
- Create an “empty” PDF with just a nice background.
- Upload the PDF to the media library.
- Create a template.
- Set the template to use the uploaded PDF.
- Add template fields to the template.
- Inform users that the template is ready to use!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SD PDF Template Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Generated PDFs no longer have any annotations
- New: Templates have moderation messages
- Fixed: Default role to use is “administrator”, not “admin”
- Obsolete: remove PDF annotations
- New: Initial public release