The Plugin makes it easy to add syntax highlighting of code in your blog. You can use shortcodes in posts and comments and also html tags everywhere.
It adds some buttons to editor, which generate special short code tags to turn on syntax highlighting: [slh lang=”php”] for example. And you can use html tags, example: <pre class=”slh__html”></pre>
The plugin supports highlighting:
- Upload the plugin files to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly..
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Use the Settings -> Syntax Highlighting screen to configure the plugin
- What code is highlighted?
- How can I help?
There are public repository: https://github.com/z17/Lite-Syntax-Highlighting
- How can I use it?
You can use special buttons in WordPress post editor, or use shortcodes like [slh lang=”php”] to create block of code.
Also you can just write html tags <pre class=”slh__php”> CODE </pre> where you want.
- How can I ask something?
Open new topic in support section or you can write me email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Lite Syntax Highlighting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Lite Syntax Highlighting” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Lite Syntax Highlighting” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add support short codes
- short codes also work in comments
- add basic highlight for C language
- some refactor
- add dark style
- Add languages support
- Initial release.