Jetpack is awesome! It’s used globally. But they can’t cover all services. For example, “mixi” and “LINE“.
This supplies additional Jetpack sharing sources for your website.
Currently, we support the following sources:
- feedly (Since 0.1.0)
- LINE (Since 0.1.2)
- Hatena (Since 0.1.2)
- Instapaper (Since 0.1.2)
- Delicious (Since 0.1.2)
Any suggestion to add new service is welcome! Please let me know from here.
Don’t forget to install Jetpack!
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
- Upload the
jpsspfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- This plugin is broken! Thanks for nothing!
First of all, we supports PHP 5.4+, MySQL 5.5+, WordPress 3.8+. Old software(vulnerable!) is not supported.
If you’re in supported environment, please create pull request or issue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack Sharing Source Pack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Jetpack Sharing Source Pack” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Jetpack Sharing Source Pack” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fix: Compatible with Jetpack 3.1.x
- Bug Fix: Compatible with Twenty Fourteen
git diff 0.1.2...0.1.3
- Add New Sharing Source: LINE
- Add New Sharing Source: Hatena
- Add New Sharing Source: Instapaper
- Add New Sharing Source: Delicious
git diff 0.1.1...0.1.2
- Bundle All Resources
git diff 0.1.0...0.1.1
- Initial Beta Release