CodeBlock is a free WordPress plugin that enables visitors to copy programming code with a single click. It features:
- Makes use of short-codes
- Works with stylized code. That is, it only copies the code not the underlying HTML elements
- Spam free. It will never bag (ehm, bug) you for ratings, permissions…etc.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To use the plugin place your code between [codeblock] or [cb] shortcodes.
- Is there any settings for the plugin?
The plugin has no settings.
- Which programming languages does the plugin provide syntax highlighting for?
The plugin does not provide any syntax high-lighting. It simply creates ‘a code box’ with a copy button. You must provide your own syntax highlighted code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HyperCoder CodeBlock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HyperCoder CodeBlock” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release