This plugin allows you to hide titles of all posts and pages of your website
Install the Hide Titles plugin via WordPress Dashboard (from plugin directory or from your computer), or upload the files manually to your server and activate the plugin.
Install via WordPress dashboard
From Plugin Directory
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Hide Titles’
- Install and Activate the plugin
From Your Computer
- Download the Hide Titles plugin
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin’
- Choose the plugin file in .zip format
- Click the Install Now button, and Activate after installation
Install via Uploading Files Manually
- Download the Hide Titles plugin and unzip the folder
- Upload the folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Hide Titles Plugin from Dashboard
How to hide titles of all posts and pages?
Activate the plugin. That’s it.
How to get titles of all posts and pages back?
Just deactivate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Titles – Remove Title from Post and Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 25 September 2023
- Optimized Codes
Release Date – 15 September 2023
- Added New Setting Options
Release Date – 7 September 2023
- Integrated Plugin Settings
- Tested with version 6.3.1
Release Date – 9 August 2023
- Tested with version 6.3
Release Date – 14 March 2023
- Initial release.