A handy tool for developers and users who build plugins or themes.
a. The plugin allows you to edit WordPress constants only in debugging purpose
b. Based on editing WordPress constants, admin users can see error logs or save it in a log file
c. Plugin allows you to create temporary admin users, set cron job for them and track logged admins in real time
d. Wp config file is automatically saved before editing by any admin user
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Just install the zip file as any regular Plugin
- Activate the plugin
- You will find Debug Assistant in Dashboard menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Assistant” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix hooks
- Fix views files
- Fix the ‘Temporary Admin’ section, adding nonce.
- Fix the ‘Speed Test’ section, force one/off button to store only one type of data.
- Fix Cron section.
- Minor css fixes.
- Minor code writing fixes.
- Minor config file writing fixes.
- Minor fixes.
- Initial release.